In line with Government recommendations we will be FULLY re-opening The Ballet Box on Tuesday 1st September.
In accordance with the Government's guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19, we have carried out a COVID risk assessment. We have cleaning, hand washing, hygiene procedures and a perspex screen at the till-point in line with guidance. We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2metre distance in the shop. Where people cannot be 2metres apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
This however can only be achieved by our customers to the shop complying with the following steps:
- Only TWO party (maximum of 3 people) in the shop at any given time
- Hand sanitiser to be used upon entry and exit of the shop (provided)
- All customers must wear a mask (of their own, or will be available to buy at the shop)
- No handling of merchandise unless authorised by staff
- Children must be controlled at all times (please try and limit the number of children in attendance where possible)
- There will be NO TOILET FACILITIES available
- Customers for Pointe Fitting MUST bring their own pads (unless purchasing) and old shoes
Booking Pointe Fitting Appointments
Booking a Pointe Fitting appointment through our website is preferable as you are guaranteed to be seen and will receive our full attention. It also helps us control visitors to the shop to ensure the upmost level of safety.
Appointments are 60 minutes long, but we understand they may run over if need be. All available slots will show up on the booking calendar, please click the button below to book an appointment.
If attending with multiple people for Pointe fitting, please book 2 slots. Customers for Pointe Fitting MUST bring their own pads (unless purchasing) and old shoes